Atholton Adventist Academy
1. Contact the School by webform, email, or phone
2. Have a personal tour of the school (virtually or on site)
3. Complete the application and pay the application fee
4. Enter into the assessment process
5. Attend the family meeting with the Principal
1. To begin the Online Application process, create an account.
2. Then, log into your new account and create a new “Student Application” for your child.
3. After submitting your application, you will be able to track your admissions status by logging in to your account. At this stage, you will be able to log in and and log out freely and check your application status.
Non-Discrimination Policy – Admission to Atholton Adventist Academy is open to all students – students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin – who have a keen desire to grow spiritually, academically, physically, and socially. Students gaining admission will commit to cheerfully following all requirements as outlined in the school Handbook. Parents will also pledge themselves to be in harmony with the principles and objectives of the school and will commit to supporting the school’s philosophy and its program. Admission to Atholton Adventist Academy is a privilege and not a right, and that privilege may be withheld or withdrawn by the school at its discretion and in harmony with its philosophy.