1. Students wishing to study at our school must submit all required documentation and fees before an I-20 will be issued. The following documents must be received before a student will be considered for admission.
Recommendation Forms (2) – Student Recommendation Form
Immunization Records from birth
Health Exam Report
Bank Verification of Funds sufficient to cover annual tuition and living expenses (Required by the US Government)
Copy of Passport
Administration/Registration Fee $1,500.00 (non-refundable)
2. Once required documents are received, the application is reviewed by the Admissions Committee. If the student is accepted to Atholton Adventist Academy, a $1,500 Registration/Administration Fee is paid and the school issues an I-20 and a receipt showing that I-901 US government fees for international students has been paid. All paperwork is sent to the international student by FEDEX. The student is responsible for taking the I-20 to the US Consulate to get the F-1 visa.
3. Annual Tuition Fee must be paid in full through bank wire, check or credit card before the school term begins. Please note that Annual Tuition Fee is non-refundable.
4. The school maintains a student bank for international students. A student bank of $2000 is held to cover miscellaneous charges during the school year, such as lunches, field trip shirt/sweatshirt, class fees, etc. Any unused funds in the student account will be reimbursed to the parents at the end of the year or credited to the account for the following year.
5. Before students begin classes, they must present a current Passport, I-94, and Visa with F-1 designation to the designated school official. If a student withdraws during the school year, the I-20 issued at Atholton Adventist Academy is no longer valid.
6. Students living in American homestay assigned by the school agree to abide by the house rules of the American homestay family. All homestay fees must be paid according to arrangements made with the school or international recruiter.
7. Students who are living in American homestay with families other than relatives must have medical/health insurance with coverage in the United States.
8. It is understood that every student who applies for admission to Atholton Adventist Academy pledges to willingly observe, in both school and
personal life, all AAA regulations and uphold the Christian principles upon
which the school operates. The policies of the school are clearly spelled out in the International School Handbook.