The Atholton Advantage is more than a phrase. The Atholton Advantage is a dynamic Journey to Excellence. Becoming a part of the Atholton family is a choice that will allow your child to thrive.
As a parent, you want your child to thrive academically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually. So do we. Not only do we prioritize our students’ academic success – we proactively and intentionally steer within the vehicle of our learning environments so that we may nurture students’ diverse gifts and learning potential. Atholton succeeds only as we recognize diversity, leverage unique strengths, and move together toward the goal of “educating for eternity.”
At Atholton Adventist Academy, our faculty, staff, and administration work diligently and creatively together as a team in order to help each of our students succeed – no matter what challenges we may face together as a community. At AAA your child will have opportunities to be equipped with the necessary skills and tools to navigate the obstacles in today’s world, and they’ll also develop the character and resilience they need to succeed long after their time at Atholton. Choosing an Atholton education for your child is a choice to invest in their future.
We invite you to consider joining our AAA family and experience the benefits of the Atholton Advantage.
Why Choose Atholton Adventist Academy?
- Fully accredited program
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Distinctively Adventist Christian standards upheld in a climate of grace
- Excellence in academics
- Qualified instructors who are committed to nurturing a positive school climate and culture
- Actively involved administration
- Diversity of students and staff
- International student program
- Full physical education and arts programs
- Grades 1-10 Spanish instruction
- Student leadership training opportunities
- Outdoor learning spaces & school garden
- Atholton Home & School Association
- Extended before and after school childcare (BASC) program
- Summer program